Sunday, January 4, 2015

Days 12, 13 and 14 December Daily

Hello everyone. I wasn't able to post my progress yesterday because of technical difficulties. Ugh! My laptop is borderline out of space and won't let me do some of the things I need to do. Luckily my iPad works perfectly.
I'm making good progress on my December Daily album.  I have three more days ready to share. I have a couple others done but haven't taken pictures of them yet.  Hopefully I'll get that done today.
Day 12:



On the 12th the rain continued.

After getting home from work and shopping I started working on Christopher's room. We're taking everything out, painting,getting the carpet cleaned and then putting everything back that makes the cut.


The 13th and 14th:

The 13th was Khloë 's 4th birthday party. Princesses Ana and Elsa even came to visit.

 The next day was just a lazy day at home. Cake for breakfast and then wrapping presents.

Be back soon.

1 comment:

  1. Any day with cake for breakfast is certain to be a good one. ;)

    Great pages Cindy!!

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.