Thursday, January 1, 2015

Day 4, 5, 6 and 7

Happy New Year! I hope everyone is off to a good start. I got a few more pages done and photographed. At this rate I should have my December Daily completed by the end of January.

Day 4 and 5:

Day 4 I made a list of all the things that need to be cleaned, organized and purged from the house in order to sell it. The list was about 4 pages long! After wearing myself out just thinking about all the stuff that needs to be done I stopped by Starbucks and then picked up a pizza for dinner (Hubby is still golfing).

Day 5 I went shopping for some plastic totes to pack things into and out of the house. I also bought a new bathroom shower curtain and matching rugs to spruce the place up. As soon as I put the rug on the floor Starlet claimed it as her own. I guess she approved.

Days 6 and 7:

On Day 6 I went to son and daughter in law's. I spent the day with the girls crafting. We went to Michael's Craft Store, picked up lunch and then crafted the day away.

While I was crafting the day before my sweet husband went out and got our Christmas tree. He had it all set up in the living room when I got home so the next day I could decorate it. While I decorated inside he was outside hanging the lights on the house. After all the decorating we went down "the list" of things to be done and ended up cleaning out the kitchen cabinets. One more thing checked off!

Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. I just love your pages Cindy and your grandgirls are just too cute! I am also pleased to find someone other than myself who is determined to do some hand journaling. I think those girls will really appreciate that you did it some day. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun, festive, and adorable layout pages! Beautiful family, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love that you cut the pizza photo to use two pockets. Clever and I like the effect! I also love that you showed the work involved with making Christmas happen!! I like those 'real' days on pages!!

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.