Monday, January 5, 2015

Day 15, 16, 17 and 18 - December Daily

Making progress.


Day 15 I went to pick up my "driving" glasses after work.  They were finally done and I was able to try them out for the first time. Let me just say that it didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped. But for the record, the dent on the side in the white part was not from me. Somebody hit my parked car in the garage at work. Of course there are three floors of offices and nobody came forward to tell they did it. Grrr.
The damage I did is barely noticeable. It's in the chrome and rubber part of the bumper at the bottom. Still doesn't make me happy, but I'd rather have that than the big dent on the side.

Day 16 I rewarded myself for all the work and shopping I've been doing for Christmas with a yummy Cinnabon. (and one for morning).Heehee.


Day 17 I finally found some cutting boards for the Christmas presents I wanted to make. They didn't have any at the store everyone was talking about so I had to find them somewhere else. I really like the way they turned out. I got the idea from the Cricut Lovers Guide to Design Space Facebook page. Betty Biswell shared the file that she created and let us use it for our personal use.  She did a great job and made it so easy to use.

Day 18 was Khloë's birthday. Her class had a little party for her and then we all went out to dinner at her favorite place. Can you believe it's been four years already?!

Well I'm over half way done. More pages to come soon.

1 comment:

  1. Love your DD daily pages!! CAS yet beautiful!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.