Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Cricut Explore and Thank You Card

I received my new Cricut Explore machine last Friday. Unfortunately it arrived at my house after I had left for the weekend. It was torture waiting until I got home, but worth the wait. I am LOVING this machine. As soon as I got home I unboxed the Explore, plugged it into my laptop and went through the set up. At the end of the set up there was a "Make it Now" card project. I clicked the button to "Make it Now" and off I went. It was super easy.

The Explore came with a really nice bag, a silver pen and some materials to cut to get me started. Move over Cricut Expression and Cricut Mini!
 

I quickly lost the bag to the cat though. She seemed to think it was really nice too.


In addition to buying the Explore I also bought the pen set and tool kit which included the embossing tool. I haven't used any of these yet, but I'm really excited about the writing and embossing capabilities of this machine.

And here is my first project out of the box. The sizes were already set so all I had to do is load my mat with the black paper and push "GO". Voila! A cute card with silver writing and cuts that look 3D with just the push of a button. I love it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.